niedziela, 7 września 2014

Hello world!

So apparently I am starting a blog.

The idea is few months old and has been in the back of my head since I started posting some longer notes on Tumblr. As much as I love this blogging platform and its community, it wasn't just quite what I needed. My main sketchblog was fine for posting studies and illustrations, yet I wanted to keep it clean form exercises, rough sketches and any redundant text posts.
While that was enough for some time, few conversations with other artists and creative people among my friends, as well as my own thoughts on the topic of art development as a progress, prompted me to write about it. Realising my earlier mistakes and limitations I thought it only fair to share them with others, so they could avoid those traps, that had been restraining me for so long.
Plus I could use the place for a weekly sump-ups, messy sketchdumps, WIPs and practice.

Well then, here it is, my sketchblog-diary hybrid - one I hope to keep alive and tend to as best as I can, so you can see what I do, read what I think and, for those who know me, check if I'm still alive.

For starters, some more recent stuff, saving you the wordy, overstuffed post this time. ;)


Sherf - quick concept for Fallout:Lonestar, a game mod project I am really proud to be a part of. If you are a Fallout fan, make sure to check it out on facebook. If not - check it out anyway. 
Also, if you missed it on facebook, there's a video of  talented Payton Quinn bringing the concept to life in Zbrush.



A birthday gift illustration.


An environment study (Olkhovsky District, Irkutsk Oblast, Russia - check it out on google, it's a beautiful place). Trying different things, piece by piece, finding the best and most efficient way to paint.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz